Friday, February 18, 2011

Another Chapter in My Book

As many of you know today is my last day with American Majority. It is the epitome of bitter sweet!


I was as proud to work for American Majority as I was to serve in the US Navy, both are a service to this nation.

I am thankful for the opportunity that American Majority provided for me to share my passion for liberty and freedom. It is especially gratifying that we have had such success in Arkansas. As a matter of fact I believe history was once again made here Wednesday, three tax cuts passed out of our House and are headed to the Senate. Eight democrats (one with amazing courage) stood against our very (faux) powerful Governor, the details of this story are EPIC! Thanks in no small measure to what we accomplished with American Majority Arkansas.

Being this is more of a life path than a career choice, I am positive that our trails will cross again, as we march FORWARD to prevail.  I pray blessings over the folks at American Majority as well as their families and future endeavors.



When my friend Kerry Baldwin went out on that proverbial limb to hire me despite my "explosive" personality (funnier if you know my background)  it was the beginning of what will be a life long friendship and eternal voyage to obtain and maintain, transparency and accountability in our government on every level.  


I will now be working with Americans For Prosperity, as the Director of Grassroots for Arkansas. WOOT WOOT!! 
Joining forces with my friends Teresa Oelke and Elizabeth Aymond~ Watch Out Arkansas, you ain't seen nothin yet.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are amazing and God is using you in such HUGE ways...your ripple effect is far and wide! God speed on your new adventure!

Laurie L Lee said...

Melissa~ THANK YOU!!